Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve - Part 2

Post whole-Nelson-family-fun, we came home for baths, a Christmas movie, reading the Christmas story, and opening a few gifts before bed. I tried for 2 days straight to get a picture of both boys together, smiling, but alas THAT was not my Christmas present!  I know the days of dressing them the same for holidays are going to be over quick, so I indulge while I can :)

Crosby had the hardest time falling asleep, he could not wait for Christmas.  We had such a wonderful day together and enjoyed soaking up their excitement and seeing everything fresh through their eyes!










2 comments:

The Millers said...

Cuteness!! Loved all the great photos and seeing how you all celebrate Christmas!!

The Millers said...

Cuteness!! Loved all the excitment in the pictures and seeing how you celebrate Christmas. Maybe someday we will be close to celebrate with you!